Examples Of Other Texts - Song Inspiration



I found this song through a dancing video on the social media app Instagram. The Initial attraction to this song was from the strong beat, this was made obvious in the dancing video as the dancer correlate the movement to the beat of the music. This inspired me to think of ideas for transitions of various cinematic shots. I also really like how the song builds, I thought this gave a perfect opportunity to use the continuity of editing to build up emotion (using fast-paced cut editing).



I originally heard this song in a cult film called blue is the warmest colour. It was accompanying small party seen in a back garden where the main character of the film was dancing. When watching this, it really created a good atmosphere where it almost made the character seem as if she was in a world of her own. I really liked that the song could have such a strong impact on the audience therefore it inspired to think of how I could maybe create a music video that would have a similar impact. 


I found this song on a music app called Spotify. When I was looking through the discovery playlist (which is a playlist that features new and coming  

Comments

Popular Posts