Examples Of Other Texts - Video Inspiration


This music video has stood out to be as an effective and successful narrative video. The story line stems from troubles in a relationship which is a popular convention of music videos and one I hope to replicate in my own video. Two things that I love about this video is the flash backs and forwards so that throughout the whole video the audience can see how the story unfolds and the phases of this couples relationship. Secondly I love, in the chorus, how the director has experimented with coloured lighting in addition to confetti and bubbles. I think it creates a unique effect and gives an aesthetically pleasing feel to the video. I also love how the clips are edited in slow-motion, reverse and fast ofrward and then varied to fit with the eat of the music. This is also an original editing technique and helps the video to keep in touch with the upbeat music. This video demonstrates some refreshing ideas that i definitely hope to take on board.




Comments

Popular Posts